Lesson 20 Basic Configuration of Syclo Mobile Application

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Lesson 20 Basic Configuration of Syclo Mobile Application

  1. Hi Kevin!!!
    first of all thanks a ton for your great efforts!!! I have learned a lot of concepts from your videos.

    Can you please help me with following things
    1. How to set up environment with Syclo Agentry editor for Maximo?
    2 how to integrate Maximo with SAP mobile Platform?
    3 What software do i need to perform above integration? ( I have already installed Agentry Server , Eclipse Editor Plug in , SMP Runtime)

  2. Kevin Hu says:

    Sorry anurag, I have no experience of syclo for Maximo.

  3. Thanks for sharing very helpful information. I found another SAP Syclo Agentry Online Training, site , they provide very helpful services.

Leave a Reply

No Spam, please